
I've done these things, but haven't commented on them. So, I'll try to wrap this up.
1. Blogs: I've enjoyed putting mine together and looking at others. I'm not really interested in putting all my business out on the information super highway. I'm sure I'll continue to use mine to track my reading and for readers advisory.
2. RSS Feeds: Great way to keep track of sites/blogs that you're interested in.
3. Wikis: We've actually been doing some of this for sometime and I'm sure we'll be doing more in the future.
4. Online Productivity: Goggle Docs says it all for me.
5. Bonus: Jango internet Radio. What a great find! Personalized music anytime you want it. Fantastic variety. I've been on LibraryThing since 2005. I like everything about it. They are constantly working to improve the site. And it was a great way for me to keep in touch with everyone while I was in Iraq.
I really don't feel that I've been able to devote enough time to experiment with all these applications, but it's nice that they'll be there waiting when I get more time.

No comments:
Post a Comment